Have you ever wanted to get the benefit of your entire collection
of screen savers?
Then the WeiserWare Screen Saver Manager is for you! It
lets you manage and randomize your entire screen saver collection
from one convenient location.
Click to enlarge in popup window
Randomize and Organize!
The Screen Saver Manager allows you to run a random screen saver
when Windows activates your screen saver, or to run screen savers
in the order that you choose.
You can choose to run a new screensaver every 15 minutes or at
whatever interval you want, or to only change screen savers after
a certain number of days.
You can also have your favorite screen savers run more often,
or stop other screen savers from being used altogether.
The Screen Saver Manager automatically finds screen savers on
your computer, and lets you search your computer for others. You
can organize your screen savers into groups, so that you can only
use screen savers from any one group that you choose, such as
holiday season screen savers.
The Screen Saver Manager also gives you quick access to your Display
Properties, and gives you an easy way to suspend and resume screen
saver activity. It also helps your computer go into standby mode
while a screen saver is running, which many screen savers prevent
The Screen Saver Manager complements Realtime
Soft UltraMon, which provides multi-monitor support for
screen savers. With the Screen Saver Manager and UltraMon together,
you can run a different random screen saver on multiple monitors
at once, by selecting the WeiserWare Screen Saver Manager as the
screen saver to run on each monitor.
WeiserWare Screen Saver Manager will run on Windows 98 or later.
Benefits of the Screen Saver Manager
The WeiserWare Screen Saver Manager lets you:
- Run a random screen saver, or cycle through screen savers
- Pick a new screen saver after a certain number of minutes
or days, or every time the screen saver activates
- Run your favorite screen savers more often
- Run selected groups of screen savers
- Preview screen savers, display file information, manage screen
saver settings, all from one window
- Run a specific screen saver at certain times, or on certain
- Prevent any screen saver from activating at certain times,
or on certain days
- Run a screen saver immediately via the system tray
- Temporarily suspend all screen saver activity via the system
- Get quick access to your computer's display properties